2577 San Pablo Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
- Call for an appointment: (510) 446-7180
- Complete and submit this EBCRP referral form
- Download the EBCRP flyer
- For more info, contact Leora Myers, RN, IM&S Holistic Health Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 446-7180
Our Oakland outpatient programs are located on San Pablo Avenue. All of the programs are housed on a ground floor level with ADA accessibility to our services. Free street parking is available. This location is served by a major transit route including AC Transit #72. It is approximately 1 mile from 19th Street BART.
- We welcome:
People living with HIV and their families.
Lifelong EBCRP Ryan White Outpatient Services Holistic Health Program’s mission is improving the overall quality of life of individuals living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
- Access and availability:
- Core services:
- Mental Health Outpatient Services
- Substance Abuse Outpatient Services
- Comprehensive Self-Care Program
- Tobacco Use Assessment and Treatment
Program services include comprehensive case management, services for individuals experiencing homelessness, tobacco cessation support, and mental health and substance use counseling.
- Details on core services:
Mental Health Outpatient Services are counseling services for individuals with diagnosed mental illness, held in a group or individual setting, and provided by a mental health professional who is licensed or authorized within the State to provide those services.
Substance Abuse Outpatient Services are counseling services to address substance abuse problems (i.e., alcohol and/or legal and illegal drugs) in an outpatient setting, and provided by qualified personnel.
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
Please complete and submit this EBCRP referral form.
Highlighted ServicesMental Health Outpatient Services, Substance Abuse Outpatient Services, Comprehensive Self-Care Program, Mindfulness/Relaxation Techniques, Tobacco Use Assessment and Treatment
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated April 20, 2023