There are lots of ways to get involved with East Bay Getting to Zero!
- Follow us on Instagram or Facebook
- Come to one our upcoming events
- Join one of our working groups
- Join our team or volunteer for an event
- Contact us with questions and ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate! Any amount helps!
- If you haven’t already, get tested for HIV, ask about PrEP and treatment.
- Talk about these life-saving services with family, friends and community members. We need *everyone involved* to get to zero!
1. Help everyone get tested for HIV
Did you know that everyone is recommended to get tested for HIV at least once in their lifetimes? And for some people at least once a year? We’ve got super-accurate HIV tests now with excellent free same-day treatment options.
2. Get PrEP for everyone who wants/needs it
Did you know that there is a pill called PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) for people without HIV to prevent getting HIV? We support everyone who wants or needs HIV PrEP to get rapid, easy access to it.
3. Talk about HIV treatment and U=U
Did you know that when a person living with HIV is on treatment and has an undetectable viral load, they won’t transmit HIV? That’s why we say U=U, or Undetectable = Untransmittable. We support everyone living with HIV to get rapid, easy, friendly care and treatment.