616 16th St
Oakland, CA 94612
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
-Most visits are done by phone; very limited in-person visits available based on provider assessment of necessity. Please call to schedule before coming in. Responses within 24 hours if you leave a message.
-mental health services: call 510-388-4012
-substance abuse treatment: call 510-459-1905
-EBCRP Day Support and Homeless Services (offered 10am-2pm M-F): call 510-466-7180
-ambulatory care services: call 510-981-4100
-MCM services: call 510-542-4763
Clinic line: 510-451-4100
For HIV care, contact Felecia Greenly: 510-725-1677 (call/text)
For PrEP, contact Zackery Pittman: 415-314-9987 (call/text)
- We welcome:
- People who are uninsured; undocumented; Medi-Cal: plain, Alameda Alliance, Blue Cross; Medi-Care, Alta Bates Medical Group, United Healthcare; all PPOs
- Same-day access and availability:
- Same-day linkage on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to PrEP and HIV treatment available for people seeking PrEP, newly diagnosed with HIV or re-engaging in HIV care.
-For non-urgent transfers, new patient provider appointments are available within 1 week, if not the same day.
- Core services:
- HIV testing, PrEP, PEP, HIV treatment and care, STD testing and treatment, general primary care, buprenorphine/Suboxone, medical case management, ADAP, PrEP-AP
- Additional services on-site:
- Mental health services, nutrition, housing assistance through AIDS Housing and Information Project (representative here once a month), monthly educational group meetings, food, clothing and community acupuncture
- Additional services off-site:
- Dental and vision services
- Please bring (recommended documents):
- If available (though not required), bring past medical records, lab work, medication lists, immunization lists, insurance documentation.
HoursHIV Clinic is on Tues Morning and Wed Afternoons
Highlighted ServicesPrEP, HIV care
ProvidersKirsten Flagg, NP
Rebecca Hu, PA
Need corrections? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated April 3, 2020