570 B St, Hayward, CA 94541
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
211 continues to be available 24/7 for the public to access information about the COVID-19 pandemic. Eden I&R has added a COVID-19 page to its website and encourages County residents to text “COVID19” to 211211 for information on how the illness spreads, prevention, symptoms and more.
Click: Visit our website at EdenIR.org
Text your zip code to 898-211 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm, and a live Specialist will reply promptly.
Call: Dial 211 to speak with a Phone Line Resource Specialist 24/7.
Or call us toll free at 1-888-886-9660
- We welcome:
- 211 Alameda County is a free service that is available to anyone in Alameda County. It is available in over 300 languages and all calls are confidential.
- Same-day access and availability:
- 211 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Core services:
- 211 Alameda County provides callers in Alameda County with no-cost 24/7 access to a live Phone Line Resource Specialist who researches available resources and assists in addressing a variety of needs including affordable housing, job training, child care, legal assistance, health services, emergency shelter, education, food, and other basic needs assistance.
- Additional services on-site:
- Twice daily, 211 contacts homeless shelters throughout the County to provide up-to-date information about availability of shelter beds not linked to the County Coordinated Entry System.
- Additional services off-site:
- Disaster Preparedness Program provides free training for staff, volunteers, and clients of community-based organizations.
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated April 8, 2020