8501 International Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94621
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
Clients should leave voice mail that will be checked twice daily:
- We welcome:
- People living with HIV in Alameda County with a referral from Case Manager
- Same-day access and availability:
- Core services:
- Free meals through the FOOD4LIFE mid-week congregate meals program
- Additional services on-site:
- Anger management & domestic violence program and mental health & wellness program
- Additional services off-site:
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
HoursLunch served from 12:00pm – 2:00pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday on the campus of Allen Temple Baptist Church.
Need corrections? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated April 8, 2020