570 B Street, Hayward, CA 94541
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
AHIP is responding to phone calls to (510) 537-2600 or (510) 727-9527 and to email correspondence sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on a limited basis. In-person meetings with clients and site visits to clinics have been suspended until the Covid 19 Shelter in Place Order is lifted.
Call: (510) 537-2600, toll-free 1-888-886-9660, or (510) 727-9527.
- We welcome:
- Low income Alameda County residents who are living with HIV and are seeking assistance in locating affordable housing or other support service resources, including linkage to clinic services. Callers from outside Alameda County are also welcome to call AHIP if they are seeking local housing or services.
- Same-day access and availability:
- Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 to 5:00. Face-to-face meetings with clients at clinics or other locations can be scheduled directly by clients, or by arrangement with medical case managers, social workers or peer advocates.
- Core services:
- AHIP staff conducts intake interviews, responds to questions, identifies housing and service needs, provides applications for subsidized housing, assists with housing search activities including help with completing housing applications, provides advocacy services, offers guidance in navigating homelessness systems, and consults with clinic staff regarding the housing search and housing retention needs of their clients. AHIP staff also assists clients in preparing applications for financial assistance with move-in costs, unpaid rent and unpaid utility bills.
- Additional services on-site:
- Additional services off-site:
- Clinics/agencies interested in hosting workshops or Community Training Seminars (Housing 101) may contact AHIP staff.
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
HoursWeekdays, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated April 8, 2020