Please join us in person for a joint regional case managers/ PrEP navigators meeting to end the year.
Let’s get together, network, learn about each other’s work, and celebrate the holidays!
Time: 10:30am – 1pm
Location: Eastmont Room, Center for Healthy Communities – California Endowment. 2000 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94612
Space is limited! Please register here if you’d like to join us.
- 10:30am: Coffee & networking
- 10:45am: Welcome, housekeeping and introductions
- 10:55am: Announcements
- 11:05am: Clinical Updates: HIV 101: New diagnoses & Rapid ART
- 11:25am: Making linkages and warm handoff
- 11:50am: Housing Updates
- 12:10pm: Breakout group activity
- 12:35pm: Close out and next meeting
- 12:45-1pm – Grab & go lunch available
- Please stay home and take care of yourself if you are feeling sick/unwell (even if your Covid test is negative.)
- Please wear a mask during the meeting (masks will be provided at the meeting.)
- Food items will be available to enjoy outside of the meeting space.
Regional Case Managers meetings are an Ending the HIV Epidemic project funded through the Alameda County Public Health Department Office of HIV Care.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org