- This event has passed.
Join Oni Blackstock, MD, MHS and Whitney Irie, MSW, PhD, as they answer your questions on how to overcome barriers to PrEP implementation in key populations of cisgender women.
Click here to register and for more information.
- Key concepts in Overcoming PrEP Barriers (15 min)
- Understanding Barriers
- Facilitators and Motivators
- Live Audience Questions (45 min)
- Identify the barriers that are responsible for current suboptimal uptake of PrEP for principal populations including cisgender women
- Assess regimen options, user-related factors, and common misconceptions when determining candidacy and optimal regimens for principal populations
- Implement strategies to improve PrEP uptake in underserved at-risk populations, addressing social and logistical barriers