1411 E 31st St, OA-1, Oakland, CA 94602
Contact InformationBridge Clinic Substance Use Navigator (SUN):
Call or Text: (510) 545-2765
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Same-day responses and services
Telehealth and in-person available
- We welcome:
- Same-day services with Bridge Clinic via Substance Use Navigators are available to everyone, regardless of insurance status. English and Spanish-speaking staff are available, and interpreter services are available for other languages.
- Same-day access and availability:
- Same-day services available by telehealth and some in-person. Some intensive treatment services require insurance authorization, but people can receive other services while getting insurance eligibility in place.
- Core services:
- Recovery Services:
– One-on-one counseling
– Relapse Prevention Groups
– Drug & alcohol education
Substance use clinical services:
• Medications for addiction treatment with specialists, including treatment for opioids (pills, heroin, etc.), alcohol, cocaine, methamphetamine. Example life-saving medications for addiction include buprenorphine (Suboxone), naloxone (Narcan), naltrexone (Vivitrol) and more.
• Telehealth and on-site services at the Bridge Clinic (located at Highland Hospital, OA-1), behavioral health services, and intensive outpatient treatment.
• Expert advice on any clinical issue relating to addiction.
- Additional services on-site:
- Special Services
– Parenting Classes
– Childcare Services
– Mental Health Services Referral
– Anger Management
– HIV Education and Resources
– Clean and Sober Outings
– Develop a healthy lifestyle
– Develop new parenting techniques
– Locate housing or a live-in recovery program
– Find employment or get job training.
- Download flyers:
- Download flyers and brochures here: https://www.ebgtz.org/resource/bridge-clinic/
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
- People will be seen regardless of insurance or documentation, but please share whatever insurance and ID is available to support the full scope of services.
HoursMonday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Highlighted ServicesSubstance use treatment, counseling and groups
ProvidersDr. Andrew Herring
Dr. Erik Anderson
Dr. Monish Ullal
Dr. David Tian
Dr. Nicola Longmuir
Languages AvailableEnglish and Espanol among staff, plus interpreter services for other languages
Need corrections? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated April 21, 2021