Same-day help for substance use is now available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm at the Bridge Clinic!
Text or call: (510) 545-2765.
Are you seeking help for substance use?
Would you like to engage in medications for addiction treatment (MAT)?
Are you supporting someone who wants to be referred for substance use help, such as for opioids (pills, heroin, etc.), alcohol, cocaine, and/or methamphetamine use?
Text or call one of the Bridge Clinic Substance Use Navigators at (510) 545-2765 or email: SUN@alamedahealthsystem.org.
Or simply check into the Emergency Department at:
- Highland Hospital
- San Leandro Hospital
- Alameda Hospital
Same-day services with Bridge Clinic via Substance Use Navigators are available to everyone, regardless of insurance status. English and Spanish-speaking staff are available, and interpreter services are available for other languages. Some intensive treatment services require insurance authorization, but people can receive other services while getting insurance eligibility in place.
More information can be found in our service directory.
Not sure if a client has a problem with substance use?
- Health care workers looking for a very brief screening tool: check out this NIDA 4-question screening tool.
- For youth assessments, check out the NIH Screening to Brief Intervention (S2BI) tool.
- More evidence-based substance use screening tools are listed here.
Download Bridge Clinic materials (also pictured above and below):
- Bridge Clinic flyer
- Bridge Clinic flyer in Spanish
- Bridge Clinic tri-fold brochure with more details