On October 28, 2021, we held a workshop on strengthening HIV linkages and housing for people experiencing homelessness and unstable housing in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
Please click on the links to download handouts and resources discussed during the workshop:
- Housing & HIV linkages slide handout (PDF)
- Case handout (PDF)
- 2021 Housing and HOPWA resource handout for Alameda and Contra Costa Counties (PDF)
- Strategies, resources and next steps shared during the workshop (PDF)
Need help with housing now?
- If you’re in Alameda County: start by calling 2-1-1 (or 1-800-799-7233) or visit a Housing Resource Center for immediate assistance for people experiencing homelessness.
- Visit (in-person) a Housing Resource Center (click for directory)
- Contact AIDS Housing Information Project for help with housing navigation for PLWH in Alameda County.
- In you’re in Contra Costa County:
- Call 2-1-1 Contra Costa and/or check out the Shelter/Housing directory webpage.
- Contact Hope Solutions for help with housing navigation for PLWH in Contra Costa County.
See below for a video recording of the presentations and case review from the workshop.