2712 Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94705
Please call 1-510-992-6337
Download the Pacific Center Guide PDF here.
- We welcome:
People with Medi-Cal, people without insurance with sliding scale mental health services for LGBTQIA+ and QTBIPOC people and their families in Alameda County.
- Access and availability:
- The first step to getting into counseling at The Pacific Center is scheduling and completing a phone screen. Click on the link below to go to our online scheduler. A clinician will call you at the time of your appointment. The phone screen takes about 20 minutes.
- Schedule an appointment here
- If you do not see available appointments at the link this means all appointments are full at this time. Please check back on the 1st of every month for new available appointments.
- If you’re calling for couples or family counseling, please make sure all parties are present at the time of the call. Couples counseling is inclusive of those in non-monogamous relationships.
- Core services:
The Pacific Center offers counseling for individuals, families, couples, and groups. You and your therapist will work in collaboration to identify your goals, discuss what you want from therapy, and figure out how you will assess your progress. You can expect that your therapist will take your concerns seriously and help you deal with them more effectively. All clinicians are open to discussions about any concerns you may have.
- Additional services on-site:
Highlighted ServicesMental health counseling for individuals, families, couples, and groups.
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated March 28, 2023