10700 MacArthur Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94605
(Located in Foothill Square)
The clinic is located in the Foothill Square shopping center.
Contact InformationDavid Greenberg, RN, HIV Case Manager
510-563-4300 ext 4354 (clinic voicemail)
- We welcome:
- People who are uninsured; undocumented; Medi-Cal: plain, Alameda Alliance, Blue Cross; Medi-Care, Alta Bates Medical Group, United Healthcare; all PPOs
- Same-day access and availability:
- Same-day linkage to PrEP and HIV treatment available for people seeking PrEP, newly diagnosed with HIV or re-engaging in HIV care.
-For non-urgent transfers, new patient provider appointments are available within 1 week, if not the same day.
- Core services:
- HIV testing, PrEP, PEP, HIV treatment and care, STD testing and treatment, general primary care, gender-affirming services, prenatal care, buprenorphine/Suboxone, medical case management, ADAP, PrEP-AP
- Additional services on-site:
- Mental health services, nutrition, housing assistance through AIDS Housing and Information Project (representative here once a month), monthly educational group meetings, food, clothing and community acupuncture
- Additional services off-site:
- Dental and vision services
- Please bring::
- If available (though not required), bring past medical records, lab work, medication lists, immunization lists, insurance documentation.
HoursMonday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm and one Saturday per month
Highlighted ServicesSame-day warm hand-offs and linkage, PrEP, PEP, HIV care, gender-affirming care, drop-in and weekend hours
ProvidersCorey Bohman, NP
Samali Lubega, MD
Languages AvailableEnglish, Spanish
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated November 22, 2019