3451 East 12th Street Oakland, CA 94601
Transit Village Clinic at Fruitvale BART station
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
-After limiting services to emergencies and urgent visits for the initial months of COVID-19, there is now a phased expansion of services. La Clínica is now open for appointments. Please call to schedule before coming in:
-medical case management: call 510-535-3714 / 510-535-6410
-vision services: call 510-535-5500
-psychosocial support services: call 510-535-4211 / 510-715-9661
-early intervention services: call 510-715-5359 / 510-715-9661
-dental services: call 510-535-7300 for emergency or urgent services
For new patients seeking medical services, contact:
Agripina Alejandres-Ceja @ 510-535-3714
- We welcome:
- Anyone, with focus on Latino community (including monolingual Spanish speaking); uninsured, Medi-cal (straight, Alameda Alliance, Blue Cross, Blue Shield), Medi-Care, HealthPAC
- Same-day access and availability:
- Core services:
- ADAP enrollment, case management, social work, monthly peer support groups, medical nutrition therapy, on-site interpretation, housing and other emergency assistance funding.
- Additional services on-site:
- Additional services off-site:
- Dental, vision, mental health services:
For the following, please mention the CARE program:
Dental services are offered at two sites: Fruitvale Dental (3050 East 16th St.) 510-535-4702. Transit Village Dental (3451 East 12th St.) 510-535-3302.
New patients must have an appointment. Walk-ins are accepted only as emergencies. If you are having trouble making a dental appointment, you may call: Fruitvale Dental lead clerk at 510-535-4711 or Transit Village Dental lead clerk at 510-535-3302. You will be registered as a dental-only patient.
Vision services are offered at Family Optical (3060 B. East 9th St.). Call La Clínica Family Optical at 510-535-5500 to make an appointment. You will be registered as a vision-only patient.
Mental health services are offered at Casa del Sol (1501 Fruitvale Ave.) for patients of all ages. Call the CARE therapist, Claudia Rosales, at 510-535-6200 to make an appointment. If not available, you will be transferred to the therapist voice mailbox.
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
- For referrals: confirmatory test result or diagnosis letter. Required documentation for establishing care at La Clínica: Last month’s pay stub (proof of income), photo ID, utility bill (proof of address)
HoursFamily Optical is open Monday-Friday 10:00 AM-4:30 PM (during the COVID-19 pandemic)
ProvidersAndres Marin, MD
Benjamin Beers, MD
Jennifer Huggans-Zapeta, FNP
Paul Bayard, MD
Languages AvailableEnglish, Spanish speaking HIV provider(s) available
Need corrections? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated June 29, 2020