3100 Summit St. 2nd Floor Oakland, CA 94609
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
-Most visits are done by phone; very limited in-person visits available based on provider assessment of necessity. Please call to schedule before coming in. Responses within 24-48 hours if you leave a message.
-ambulatory, medical case management, psychosocial support services, mental health services: call 510-869-8485 / 510-655-4000 ext. 5241
For HIV services, call the front desk at 510-869-8400 and ask for the New Patient Intake Line x7090.
For PrEP and PEP, call or text 510-646-1350.
- We welcome:
- Anyone living with HIV; uninsured and most insurance plans (confirm when calling). PEP and PrEP is also available through the Prevention Project for people who are HIV-negative.
- Same-day access and availability:
- -new patient intake appointments within 1 week
-new patient provider appointments within 2 weeks
-same-day ART for newly-diagnosed patients
-same-day PrEP and PEP access
- Core services:
- ADAP enrollment; case management; social work; interpretation services; psychiatric providers; access to substance abuse counseling and treatment; nutritional counseling, housing, support groups, education and prevention counseling; transportation assistance, on-site pharmacy; and other benefits counseling
- Additional services on-site:
- Hepatitis C treatment, hormone therapy, and gender-affirming primary care
- Additional services off-site:
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
- Required information for referrals: lab documentation or letter documenting HIV+ test result (confirmatory testing can be done at EBAC)
Highlighted ServicesMSM specific services available; Transgender specific services available (including primary care services); Female HIV provider(s) available
ProvidersJeff Burack, MD
Amy Garlin, MD
Jabeen Karimjee, NP
Stephen Merjavy, MD
Ingrid Nelson, NP
Matt Reynolds, NP
Michele Tang, MD
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated September 25, 2020