2921 Adeline St., Berkeley, CA
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
Still accepting referrals and working on intakes and casework remotely. Please reach out via email and phone to expedite intake process and response time.
Erin Le – Director, Health & Welfare Practice X312
Liam Galbreth – Staff Attorney / Clinical Supervisor, Health & Welfare Practice X331
Theo Cuison -Director, Immigration Practice X361
- We welcome:
- Alameda County residents who are at risk of poor health outcomes due to poverty, unsafe living conditions, homelessness, inadequate health care coverage and other destabilizing social conditions.
- Same-day access and availability:
- Core services:
- Additional services on-site:
- Additional services off-site:
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
HoursMon – Fri 9am to 5pm
Need corrections? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated April 8, 2020