13601 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, CA 94806
● PREP: Information about accessing PrEP in Contra Costa is found here: http://cchealth.org/aids/how-to-access-prep.php
● HIV Testing: Information on HIV Testing in Contra Costa is found here. http://cchealth.org/aids/testing.php
- We welcome:
Any person living with HIV in Contra Costa County
- Same-day access and availability:
- Core services:
Medication assistance; mental health counseling & substance abuse coordination services; treatment programs; dental services
- Additional services on-site:
Sexual Health Clinic Schedule
Every Thursday in San Pablo at the West County Health Center
13601 San Pablo Ave.
Clinic 1, 1st Floor
Appointments are available from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
For assistance making appointments, call: 1-800-479-9664 (M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Services include screening and treatment for STIs, STI prevention services, including HIV PrEP, reproductive and women’s health. Medi-Cal, Contra Costa Health Plan, and Family PACT are accepted. Call Patient Financial Counseling to ask about your insurance eligibility: 1-800-771-4270
- Additional services off-site:
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
Highlighted ServicesContra Costa offers Medical Case Management (MCM) for all residents with HIV/AIDS. MCMs will assist with scheduling medical appointments and accessing additional Ryan White HIV services (e.g. transportation, housing, food, medical nutrition therapy, psychosocial support services, Partner Services, ADAP, etc.).
ProvidersJamie Pehling, MD
Need corrections? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated September 20, 2023