Contra Costa Health Services: West County Health CenterVisit Website
13601 San Pablo Ave, San Pablo, CA 94806
● The main number for our HIV/AIDS program in Public Health is 925-313-6771 or 800-287-0200. Call this number for questions about any of the services described.
Contra Costa Health Services/Public Health/HIV/AIDS and STD Program
Anuja Chand, Linkage to Care Manager
email@example.com or 925-313-6783
● The PrEP Coordinator for Contra Costa County is Kirsten Sterba: 925-313-6672. Questions about PrEP or want to get on PrEP? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● PREP: Information about accessing PrEP in Contra Costa is found here: http://cchealth.org/aids/how-to-access-prep.php
● HIV Testing: Information on HIV Testing in Contra Costa is found here. http://cchealth.org/aids/testing.php
- We welcome:
Any person living with HIV in Contra Costa County
- Same-day access and availability:
- Core services:
Medication assistance; mental health counseling & substance abuse coordination services; treatment programs; dental services
- Additional services on-site:
Sexual Health Clinic Schedule
Every Thursday in San Pablo at the West County Health Center
13601 San Pablo Ave.
Clinic 1, 1st Floor
Appointments are available from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
For assistance making appointments, call: 1-800-479-9664 (M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Services include screening and treatment for STIs, STI prevention services, including HIV PrEP, reproductive and women’s health. Medi-Cal, Contra Costa Health Plan, and Family PACT are accepted. Call Patient Financial Counseling to ask about your insurance eligibility: 1-800-771-4270
- Additional services off-site:
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
Highlighted ServicesContra Costa offers Medical Case Management (MCM) for all residents with HIV/AIDS. MCMs will assist with scheduling medical appointments and accessing additional Ryan White HIV services (e.g. transportation, housing, food, medical nutrition therapy, psychosocial support services, Partner Services, ADAP, etc.).
ProvidersJamie Pehling, MD
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated August 8, 2022