2811 Adeline St, Oakland, CA 94608
Contact InformationLimited Access during COVID outbreak:
-For services specific to persons of trans experience, contact Angela Green 510-880-9018.
-For Youth services ages 13-24, contact Reniesha Brooks at 510-473-5723.
-For PrEP and Retention Navigation, contact Reyna Perez at 510-906-1629.
-For Substance use and Non-Medical case management and Medical transportation, contact Carla Wright at 510-952-7623.
- We welcome:
- People who are unhoused and who are uninsured; undocumented; LGBTQ community, people of trans experience, people living with HIV, persons previously incarcerated and affected by the war on drugs
- Same-day access and availability:
- Open access same-day drop-ins are available (once the shelter in place is lifted) Monday through Friday. During Shelter in Place, services will be provided remotely and drop-ins will take place Monday through Friday via Zoom.
- Core services:
- HIV testing, PrEP enrollment, PEP referrals, HIV treatment and care navigation, STD testing and treatment referrals, non-medical case management, medical transportation for HIV+ clients, mental health therapy and substance use services. Some services have been modified and/or suspended due to COVID-19.
- Additional services on-site:
- Mental health services, nutrition, educational group meetings.
- Additional services off-site:
- Individual and group interventions available via Zoom and by phone.
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
- If available (though not required), bring past medical records, lab work, medication lists, immunization lists, insurance documentation.
HoursDuring Shelter in Place, the physical office will be closed, but services will be provided remotely Monday through Friday 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM. Medical transportation services are provided Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, by appointment.
Highlighted ServicesPrEP referrals, HIV/ Substance use case management, Virtual support drop-ins, Transportation of positive clients to essential medical appointments, supplemental nutrition bags to clients on caseload, and tele-therapy.
ProvidersCase management and Therapy staff.
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated May 11, 2020