1411 East 31st Street
Koret Building, 6th Floor, Adult Medicine 6
Oakland CA 94602
From the main elevators, go up to the 6th floor, turn right. Turn left at the hallway. Register at Adult Medicine.
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
-Most visits are done by phone; very limited in-person visits available based on provider assessment of necessity. Please call to schedule before coming in. Responses within 24-48 hours if you leave a message.
-outpatient clinic and RN linkage services: call 510-437-4923
-CHOW services, including ADAP enrollment: call 510-437-4401
-LCSW services and mental health: call 510-437-8543
-pharmacy services: call 510-437-6418
-scheduling: 510-437-4401 goes to call center, who will connect you to someone at the Adult Immunology Clinic the same day
- We welcome:
- new patients, uninsured patients and most insurance plans.
- Same-day access and availability:
- -Same-day nurse intake and prescriptions available for people who are newly diagnosed.
-Urgent same-day provider visits are available.
-For transferring patients: intake within 1 week and medical provider within 2 weeks.
- Core services:
- HIV testing, HIV care and treatment, PrEP for partners, case management, ADAP, mental health services, and support groups.
Confidential rapid HIV testing available M-F, 1-4 pm at the Highland clinic.
- Additional on-site services:
- Substance use counseling and medication assisted therapy (buprenorphine/Suboxone), pharmacy, vision, dental, imaging, emergency department, general urgent care with extended hours, hospital, and other specialty services.
- Additional off-site services:
- Please bring::
- Name, letter of diagnosis or HIV lab results, other past labs if available, medication packages and/or list of medications if possible.
From referring agencies, please include a release of information from the previous provider.
Rapid HIV testing: Monday-Friday 1-4 pm
Highlighted ServicesHIV care and treatment, Same-day HIV prescriptions (rapid ART), Female and Spanish-speaking providers available
ProvidersKathleen Clanon, MD
Damon Francis, MD
Kelly Morris, MD
Xaviera Ortiz, MD
Sunny Lai, MD
Languages AvailableEnglish, Spanish, Mandarin
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated November 25, 2020