1411 East 31st Street
Koret Building, 7th floor, K7C
Oakland CA 94602
From the main elevators, go up to the 7th floor, turn right and go to the end of the long hallway past several other clinics. The Adult Immunology Clinic is at the end of the hallway on the left.
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
-Most visits are done by phone; very limited in-person visits available based on provider assessment of necessity. Please call to schedule before coming in. Responses within 24-48 hours if you leave a message.
-outpatient clinic and RN linkage services: call 510-437-4401
-CHOW services and insurance issues: call 510-535-7741
-LCSW services and mental health: call 510-437-8543
-pharmacy services: call 510-437-6418
Direct scheduling questions:
510-437-4401 goes to call center, who will connect you to someone at the Adult Immunology Clinic the same day
- We welcome:
- new patients, uninsured patients and most insurance plans.
- Same-day access and availability:
- -Same-day nurse intake and prescriptions available for people who are newly diagnosed.
-Urgent same-day provider visits are available.
-For transferring patients: intake within 1 week and medical provider within 2 weeks.
- Core services:
- HIV testing, HIV care and treatment, PrEP for partners, case management, ADAP, mental health services, and support groups.
Confidential rapid HIV testing available M-F, 1-4 pm at the Highland clinic.
- Additional on-site services:
- Substance use counseling and medication assisted therapy (buprenorphine/Suboxone), pharmacy, vision, dental, imaging, emergency department, general urgent care with extended hours, hospital, and other specialty services.
- Additional off-site services:
- Please bring::
- Name, letter of diagnosis or HIV lab results, other past labs if available, medication packages and/or list of medications if possible.
From referring agencies, please include a release of information from the previous provider.
Rapid HIV testing: Monday-Friday 1-4 pm
Highlighted ServicesHIV care and treatment, Same-day HIV prescriptions (rapid ART), Female and Spanish-speaking providers available
ProvidersKathleen Clanon, MD
Damon Francis, MD
Kelly Morris, MD
Xaviera Ortiz, MD
Languages AvailableEnglish, Spanish
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated March 30, 2020