1411 East 31st Street
Koret Building, 6th Floor, Adult Medicine 6
Oakland CA 94602
To reach the linkage nurse, call 510-437-4923
- We welcome:
new patients and we accept:
- Medi-Cal (full scope or share of cost)
- Medicare B
- Alameda Alliance Managed Medi-Cal (PCP assigned to Alameda Health System)
- Anthem Blue Cross Managed Medi-Cal (PCP assigned to Alameda Health System)
- PPO’s (must have in and out of network benefits)
- Patients with no insurance.
- Same-day access and availability:
-Same-day nurse intake and prescriptions available for people who are newly diagnosed.
- Core services:
HIV testing, HIV care and treatment, gender-affirming care, primary care, PrEP for partners, case management, ADAP, mental health services, and support groups.
- Additional on-site services:
Substance use counseling and medication assisted therapy (buprenorphine/Suboxone), pharmacy, vision, dental, imaging, emergency department, general urgent care with extended hours, hospital, and other specialty services.
- Additional off-site services:
- Please bring::
Name, letter of diagnosis or HIV lab results, other past labs if available, medication packages and/or list of medications if possible.
From referring agencies, please include a release of information from the previous provider.
Highlighted ServicesHIV care and treatment, Same-day HIV prescriptions (rapid ART), Female and Spanish-speaking providers available
ProvidersKathleen Clanon, MD
Damon Francis, MD
Kelly Morris, MD
Xaviera Ortiz, MD
Sunny Lai, MD
Languages AvailableEnglish, Spanish, Mandarin
Need corrections? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated September 25, 2023