664 Southland Mall, Hayward, CA 94545
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
-Most visits are done by phone; very limited in-person visits available based on provider assessment of necessity. Please call to schedule before coming in. Responses within 24-48 hours if you leave a message.
- We welcome:
- New patients, uninsured patients and most insurance plans.
- Same-day access and availability:
- • Same-day nurse intake and prescriptions available for people who are newly diagnosed.
• Urgent same-day provider visits are available.
• For transferring patients: intake within 1 week and medical provider within 2 weeks.
- Core services:
- HIV testing, HIV care and treatment, PrEP for partners, case management, ADAP, mental health services, and support groups.
- Additional on-site services:
- Substance use counseling and medication assisted therapy (buprenorphine/Suboxone), pharmacy, vision, dental, imaging, emergency department, general urgent care with extended hours, hospital, and other specialty services.
- Additional off-site services:
- Please bring::
- Name, letter of diagnosis or HIV lab results, other past labs if available, medication packages and/or list of medications if possible.
From referring agencies, please include a release of information from the previous provider.
HoursTuesday and Friday, 1:00-4:20 PM
Highlighted ServicesHIV care and treatment, Same-day HIV prescriptions (rapid ART), Female and Spanish-speaking providers available
ProvidersMay Shein, MD
Languages AvailableEnglish, Spanish, Mandarin
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated November 25, 2020