We are grateful for the financial and programmatic support that we receive from the following funders. We are also grateful to have the administrative support of Community Initiatives as our non-profit organizational fiscal sponsor.
East Bay Getting to Zero clinical capacity building activities involving providers/prescribers are publicly funded to help reduce conflicts of interest.
Funding for our core activities, youth program and working groups comes from:
- Alameda County Department of Public Health
- Alameda County Health Care Services Agency
- Gilead Sciences
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California Community Benefit Programs
- Levi Straus Foundation
- Pacific AIDS Education & Training Center
- Viiv Healthcare Positive Action Programs