Join us on Thursday, April 29, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm to strengthen HIV service collaborations in the East Bay!
Please click here to register.
This East Bay linkage and prevention network meeting will focus on determining how we can improve collaborations by strengthening our network contacts and same-day warm hand-offs for PrEP, rapid ART and other linkages.
This important discussion around improving collaborations is a priority in our 5-year East Bay Ending the HIV Epidemic strategic plan. We want all East Bay HIV organizations to be represented, and everyone (front-line workers, managers, community members) is welcome to join.
During this workshop, we will:
- Share best practices and insights from excellent collaborators and collaborative experiences.
- Determine how we can strengthen our contacts, communication and warm hand-offs using up-to-date tools.
Our workshop plan includes:
- Introductions, healing practice, history and purpose.
- Small group sharing of best practices and insights from excellent collaborators and collaborative experiences. Large group sharing of highlights.
- Discussion and feedback on how to strengthen collaborative tools, such as the EBGTZ online directory. What can we do to make up-to-date contacts more accessible and the directory more useful?
Click here to register on the Pacific AETC website. Please email Jessica.Price@ucsf.edu if you have questions or difficulties registering.