New HIV/STI Prevention resources available on the East Bay Getting to Zero website!
The following PrEP and Prevention resources for navigators, clinicians, and patients have been added to our website.
- Truvada® has gone generic! Generic TDF/FTC (Truvada®) Fact Sheet for PrEP patients and PLWH – San Francisco Department of Public Health
- How to take PrEP 2-1-1 for anal sex – San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- Which PrEP medicine is best for me? (Truvada® vs Descovy® [TDF/FTC vs TAF/FTC]) – San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- Helping People Access PrEP – Updated Please PrEP Me Navigator Manual (Español /English)
- PrEP & Youth Fact Sheet – BANCC AIDS Education & Training Center
STI Prevention, Testing, and Treatment Resources
- Sex in the time of COVID-19 Infographic (Español /English) – Oregon End AIDS
- Self-Swab Collection Instructions (English/Spanish) for vagina, rectum, and throat – California Prevention Training Center
- Interim STD Treatment Recommendations during COVID-19 – California Prevention Training Center