East Bay Getting to Zero hosted a community training on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021 in partnership with David Gonzalez and Xavier Davenport.
MEET THEM WHERE THEY’RE AT:
BEST PRACTICES FOR HIV PREVENTION OUTREACH THROUGH DATING/HOOK-UP APPS
Expected learning outcomes for this session were:
- Determining if hook-up app outreach is right for your organization
- Building familiarity with platforms’ strengths and weaknesses
- Learn how to capture and document outreach done on these platforms
- Understanding best practices of non-traditional peer-based outreach
- Understanding ethical considerations for peer-based outreach on hook-up apps
The session was attended by numerous organizations and community members from the East Bay and beyond.
Please find the recording below. You can also download the slides that were shared.