747 52nd Street
Outpatient Center, 4th Floor, Infectious Diseases
Oakland, CA 94609
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
-Most visits are done by phone; very limited in-person visits available based on provider assessment of necessity. Please call to schedule before coming in. Responses within 2-3 hours if you leave a message.
-for case management and mental health services, use same contact info below
Contact and linkage to care person:
Teresa Courville, RN, MN, CPN
Phone 510-428-3885 x 2827 or
Main office phone 510-428-3336
- We welcome:
- Insured and uninsured, Medi-Cal and most private insurances. Referral to California Children’s Services based on diagnosis and financial eligibility. Documented and undocumented.
- Same-day access and availability:
- Core services:
- Comprehensive team approach; Medical case management; Mental health services; In-person or phone interpretive services; On-site pediatric dental services; Nutritional assessments; Benefits counseling; Prenatal consultation visit for HIV+ women prior to delivery; Referral for teen sexual health to Teen Clinic, PEP and PrEP; Transition to young adult care education and planning; International adoption medical/psychosocial evaluation for children with perinatally acquired HIV; Follow up of child victims of sexual assault after initial evaluation in the ED
- Additional services on-site:
- Perinatally infected infants, children and youth 0-21 yo; Perinatally exposed infants; Child victims of sexual assault or needlestick injuries.
- Additional services off-site:
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
ProvidersAnn Petru, MD
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated May 12, 2021