3075 Adeline St., Suite 280
Berkeley, CA 94703
(Located in the Ed Roberts Campus)
From the Ashby BART station, go up to the street level (elevator or stairs) and enter through the main entrance to the Ed Roberts building, then use the elevators or stairs to go up to the second floor.
Contact InformationAccess during COVID outbreak:
-Most visits are done by phone; very limited in-person visits available based on provider assessment of necessity. Please call to schedule before coming in. Responses within 24 hours if you leave a message.
-mental health services: call 510-388-4012
-substance abuse treatment: call 510-459-1905
-EBCRP Day Support and Homeless Services (offered 10am-2pm M-F): call 510-466-7180
-ambulatory care services: call 510-981-4100
-MCM services: see Cassandra’s info below
Cassandra Ekdawy, Medical Case Manager
For PrEP, contact Zackery Pittman
- We welcome:
- People who are uninsured; undocumented; Medi-Cal: plain, Alameda Alliance, Blue Cross; Medi-Care, Alta Bates Medical Group, United Healthcare; all PPOs
- Same-day access and availability:
- Same-day linkage to PrEP and HIV treatment available for people seeking PrEP, newly diagnosed with HIV or re-engaging in HIV care.
-For non-urgent transfers, new patient provider appointments are available within 1 week, if not the same day.
- Core services:
- HIV testing, PrEP, PEP, HIV treatment and care, STD testing and treatment, general primary care, gender-affirming services, youth services, prenatal care, buprenorphine/Suboxone, medical case management, ADAP, PrEP-AP
- Additional services on-site:
- Mental health services, nutrition, housing assistance through AIDS Housing and Information Project (representative here once a month), monthly educational group meetings, food, clothing and community acupuncture
- Additional services off-site:
- Dental and vision services
- Please bring (recommended documents):
- If available (though not required), bring past medical records, lab work, medication lists, immunization lists, insurance documentation.
HoursClinic visits by appointment Monday-Friday, 3rd Tuesday evening each month and drop-in available at 3:30 pm daily.
Drop-in “Ashby hour” with hot food and clothing are Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:30 am – 1 pm. You do not need to be Lifelong patient to participate.
Highlighted ServicesSame-day warm hand-offs and linkage, PrEP, HIV care, drop-in and evening hours
ProvidersXaviera Ortiz Soto, MD
Nicole Bores, MD
Languages AvailableEnglish, Spanish
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated April 3, 2020