8400 Enterprise Way, Oakland, CA 94621
Contact InformationWe accept walk-ins and appointments for first timers. For more information, an appointment, or need to speak to a case manager call (510) 663-7979.
- We welcome:
- Alameda County residents who are HIV positive and qualify as “low income” are eligible to enroll in our Client Services programs.
- Same-day access and availability:
- Rapid HIV & Hep C testing
- Core services:
- Medical Case Management; Emergency Financial Assistance; Long Term and Emergency Housing Assistance; Transportation Assistance; HIV Testing; Hep C Testing; PrEP navigation; Food pantry; Linkage to care; STI testing and treatment
- Additional services on-site:
- Additional services off-site:
- Please bring (required and recommended documents):
HoursWellness Center: Monday-Friday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm Closed 12:30- 1:30 pm
ProvidersNatalie Wilson PhD, DNP, MPH
Need corrections? Email: email@example.com
Last updated November 19, 2019