- This event has passed.
Come enjoy Grand Opening and RYSE’s new and renovated buildings and outdoor spaces.
There will be tours of the buildings, performances, artwork, family fun, delicious food, and more.
- This event will be primarily outdoors, and masks are required for all attendees over age 2 (regardless of age and vaccination status), both indoors and outdoors.
- At this time, all guests will be asked to participate in onsite rapid testing.
- All attendees must complete and submit responses to a health and safety questionnaire 24 hours prior to the event. This questionnaire screens for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19.
- For any questions regarding safety protocols, please contact the A Monique Affair planning team, Alejandra (email@example.com) or Brittney (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All attendees should expect an email with with additional safety measures outlined, prior to the event, if increased measures are required at that time.
If you are part of an organization or group that will be in attendance, please register as a group member on the registration page and use your company/organization name to create the team name. Otherwise, you may register as an individual and select the number of tickets you would like to register.
RYSE Commons is constructed on unceded Ohlone territory. As the current stewards RYSE will be paying Shuumi Land Tax as a small way to acknowledge this legacy and ongoing healing efforts. We invite guests to give as well: https://sogoreate-landtrust.org/shuumi-land-tax/
If you would like to donate to RYSE’s capital campaign, youth-centered programs and movement-building, or COVID-19 support fund, we invite you to do so here: https://rysecenter.org/donate