- This event has passed.
The SF HIV FOG Steering Committee will be hosting Open Enrollment Boot Camp as an in-person training event again.
All Bay Area HIV Frontline Workers are encouraged to register and attend.
Click this link to register through our collaboration with AETC:
We will cover tools and strategies for Frontline Workers during Open Enrollment, which will include:
- Open Enrollment Basics
- Understanding the PHE Unwinding process for Medi-Cal
- ABCs of Medicare
- How to Assist Clients to Access Oral Health
- Importance of Understanding HIV & Aging
- The Ins and Outs of Navigating Care at Kaiser
- Covered California Updates for 2023
- And more. . .
Individually boxed lunches will be included for registered attendees.