Please join East Bay Getting to Zero for the first in a series of community trainings for EBGTZ network members and partner organizations:
Do You Really Need a TikTok?
How to leverage your organization’s social media presence for community impact.
This session will be hosted by Get Social With Teja and will be held on Thursday 9/16 from 3:30-5pm.
Expected learning outcomes for this session are:
– Increase understanding platforms and how to use them
– Increase understanding of your audience
– Learning best practices around posting strategies
– Learning about content design basics
– Practice content creation skills
Register here to attend.
*First 25 people to register will receive a Doordash gift card at arrival to the Zoom event.*
** This training will be recorded **