- This event has passed.
Join the California Prevention Training Center for a virtual social media strategies learning collaborative (SMSLC). The purpose of the SMLC is to highlight examples of social media strategies that have successfully engaged communities into HIV prevention.
- Click here to register
- Registration closes Mon, 10/17 at 12pm PST
- You will receive a meeting invitation with a Zoom link after registration closes.
Sessions will occur between 11 am – 12:30 pm PST on:
- Tuesday, October 18th
- Thursday, October 20th
- Tuesday, October 25th
- Thursday, October 27th
- Identify 2 strategies to utilize dating apps in providing HIV prevention services to gay and bisexual men in rural and remote areas
- Define 3 methods to engage LGBTQ+ Black, Indigenous, and other youth of color (BIYOC) into HIV prevention services through social media
- Explain how to leverage Facebook Groups as a useful tool to increase awareness and utilization of PrEP and HIV prevention services